Plant Light Intensity Meter is designed specifically to measure plant light requirements. Photosynthesis and plant growth depend on the sun or specially-designed lighting systems. But of that light reaching the plant, only specific types of energy (in the lighting spectrum) drive the photosynthesis process. A precision instrument that measures the light intensity in footcandles expressly for the purpose of plant care; equipped with the Universal-Sensor-Probe, capable of reading light at any angle or in any location. Comes with complete book of light and its effects upon plant growth, plant development and seed germination. Tells how to grow healthy, thriving plants.
Since light is the most important single factor affecting your plants' life cycles, quality light meters are an essential tool in accurately determining if your crop is receiving the maximum light needed for healthy growth. A light meter allows growers an accurate means of adapting to their plants' needs as the light conditions change during a full growing season.
- Instant readings, permanently calibrated
- Lifetime silicon photocell
- Measures sunlight, Florescent, Metal Halide & other high intensity discharge (HID) light
- Exclusive "Zero" calibration feature - accurate to 2%
- Read up to 5000 footcandles of sun, high intensity or fluorescent light
- Lifetime silicon sensor - no batteries required
- Easy to follow instructions
- Complete listing of light intensities and exposure times for over 400 plant species
- Identify best light level of healthy plants
- Easy to use hand-held design
- Full two year warranty - the longest in the industry