SUN SYSTEM HARVEST PRO HPS/MH 400, 600, AND 1000 WATT
Our Harvest ProŽ ballast with dual input voltage easily switches from 120 to 240 volt power! Simply unplug detachable 8 foot 120 volt power cord (included), turn power plate around for 240 volt power and plug in a 240 volt power cord. (240 volt power cord sold separately, Part #903082). New dual universal lamp cord receptacle is compatible with all Sun SystemŽ brand reflectors as well as other branded reflectors. Louvered end plates and heat slots help cool the ballast for years of trouble-free use! Aluminum ballast enclosure is engineered to dissipate heat and keep components cool. Heavy duty handle for easy carrying or wall hanging. A barrier wall between ballast and the capacitor/ignitor helps keep the critical components cool. The capacitor and ignitor temperatures are greatly reduced by being separate from the ballast core. Lower temperatures mean better reliability & longer life. Uses high quality capacitor using German sourced film to ensures long lasting durability. EZ Cap Door offers easy access to the capacitor in the event it needs to be replaced.
- High quality ballast will ensure years of trouble-free use.
- Lamp cord receptacle - Accepts all Sun SystemŽ lamp cords (sold separately). "Donkey Ear" flaps hold lamp cord plug securely in place.
- High temperature capacitor ensures long lasting durability.
- A barrier wall between the ballast and the capacitor/ignitor helps keep the critical components cool.
- Heat slots & louvers remove excess heat from the ballast.
- Aluminum ballast enclosure dissipates heat.
- Ballast features copper windings.
- 5 year warranty
Documents and Information
The Sun System Harvest Pro Is Available In The Following:
- 902444-Harvest Pro Switchable 400 Watt HPS/MH
- 902435-Harvest Pro 600 Watt HPS
- 902441-Harvest Pro Switchable 1000 Watt HPS/MH
- 902452-Harvest Pro Switchable 1000 Watt Ballast 277 Volt