DIRECTIONS FOR APPLICATION:
Treat each plant site with approximately 1/2 gram (approx. 1/4 teaspoon) of Zho using direct contact with roots during transplant, or treatment of the soil. Soil treatment can be performed by mixing the powder into the soil, or mixing a small amount of water with the required amount of powder and drenching the soil with the liquid mixture. Re-treat each plant site by using either soil treatment method 2-4 weeks after the initial application.
Note: Use protective equipment as needed (glasses, gloves, and dust mask).
DO NOT USE in conjunction with Hydrogen Peroxide.
CONTAINS NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENTS:
- Expanded Clay: 49%
- Endomychorrizal species: propagules/gram
- Glomus intradices: 37 propagules/gram
- Glomus aggregatum: 37 propagules/gram
- Glomus etunicatum: 37 propagules/gram
- Glomus mosseae: 37 propagules/gram
- Trichoderma species: CFU/gram
- Trichoderma harzianum: 2.3 million CFU/gram
- Trichoderma koningii: 2.3 million CFU/gram
- Inert Ingredients: 50.9%
Note: 1 ounce will treat up to 28 plants for initial and follow up treatments. 1/4 teaspoon is equivalent to .56 grams.
|Botanicare ZHO Root Inoculant |
| ||MSDS ||(PDF Document) |