DOKTOR DOOM TOTAL RELEASE FOGGER
A total release fogger for use in homeowner greenhouses, fruit and vegetable storage areas and indoor gardening areas. Can be used with all growing plants, vegetable plants, ornamental plants, flower, and fruits and vegetables. Used for controlling fungus gnats, spider mites, two-spotted spider mites, aphids, whiteflies, scale, mealy bugs and thrips. No residuals. Pyrethrum breaks down within hours.
- No restriction as to where it can be sold, except the locations below (Does not carry a commercial registration).
- Safe to use up to a couple of days before harvest
- No need for safety goggles, respirators, gloves etc.
- Safe to re-enter treated areas in one, two and three hours - coinciding with size of containers 2.47 oz, 5.35 oz and 14.29 oz.
- pH balanced formula without any perfumes or attars-ideal for those with post production of essential oils
- No phyto-toxicity to plants providing product is used as directed on the label.
Note:Not for sale in ND AND PR at this time
|704400 - Doktor Doom Fogger |
| ||MSDS ||(PDF Document) |
Doktor Doom Fogger Comes In The Following Sizes And Also By The Case:
- 704400-Doktor Doom Fogger 3 oz for 3000 cu ft size room
- 704405-Doktor Doom Fogger 5.5 oz for 5,500 cu ft size room
- 704410-Doktor Doom Fogger 12.5 oz for 12,500 cu ft size room