When you need the best lighting controller for your garden at
the best price, look no further. The DPC-4000, DPC-6000, and
DPC-8000 Series Powerbox models represent the ultimate in
Powerbox quality, at affordable prices. Designed for the budget-
conscious growers who won’t sacrifice on quality, these
lighting controllers are safe and reliable solutions for running
between four and eight lights. Designed and built in California
from the same industrial-grade components as more expensive
Powerbox models, these units are priced more affordably
for those who do not need extra features.
All of these models connect to 240-volt main power and provide
240-volt output power for plugging in your lighting ballasts.
With a DPC-4000, you can run up to FOUR 1,000 watt
lights from one timer. With a DPC-6000, you can run up to SIX
1,000 watt lights from one timer. And with a DPC-8000, you can
run up to EIGHT 1,000 watt lights from one timer. These simple
controllers are also great when you need to quickly deploy
multiple units in convenient locations around a large garden.
Just install standard 240V range or dryer-type outlets at the
desired locations and quickly plug in as many as you need. The
modular design makes them easy to move around so you can
reconfigure your space easily. They are easy to mount to wall
studs with keyhole tabs, or set on a flat surface and non-skid
rubber feet prevent the unit from moving around.Constructed
from the same heavy-gauge steel as every Powerbox model,
the enclosure is built to withstand harsh environments. The
baked-on power coated finish resists scratches and is easy to
- Don’t take risks by plugging your expensive gear into cheap
controllers or timers. Lighting requires more power than anything
else in your garden, so when safety and reliability matter,
choose a genuine Powerbox® lighting controller.
- Heavy-duty construction with industrial-grade components.
- Programmable digital timer to control light cycles.
- Battery backup to store programs during power outages.
- Four NEMA type 6-15 240-volt outlet receptacles.
- All outlets are directly wired to lighting relay, no daisy-chaining.
- Plug & play into 4-prong dryer or hardwire.
- Three foot main power cord made from finely stranded pure copper wire.
- Custom main cord lengths available.
- Durable powder coated seamless steel enclosure with no holes or visible screws.
- Keyhole tabs for easy mounting.
- Input: 240VAC, rated for up to 30A at 240V (DPC-4000 and DPC-6000).
- Must be installed with a properly rated main circuit breaker.
- Hand-built at our California factory.
- Five-year warranty – Legendary Powerbox® quality.